Tuesday 24 March 2015

Long time no post, my fellow Bloggers. Sorry for being MIA. It's been very busy at The Arthritis Society. We just had one huge event where we raised a TON of money for kids with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, and we have another event coming up this weekend. Busy bees over here.

Time for a life hack though! If you have trouble doing up your buttons on your shirt due to arthritis in your hands, do not fear! A neat little trick is to take a one of these clips and use the metal part to grab your buttons and pull them through the hole on your shirt.





Awesome! I found this on sci.rutgers.edu

Cheers,

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Love this life hack! I'll def be using it. I found a range of kitchenware that's also great to use. Their design help with lifting and gripping. Hope you don't mind me posting a link. Remove if it's not allowed. Great blog by the way! http://smedson.com/product-category/cookware/eazigrip/

    ReplyDelete